Krabi to Surat Thani
From Ao Nang any hotel to Surat Thani by van
From Ao Nam Mao pier to Surat Thani by van
From Any Hotel Krabi Town to Surat Thani by van
From Ao Nang Beach Krabi to Surat Thani by bus+ferry joint ticket
From Ao Nang Beach Krabi to Surat Thani by bus
From Krabi Bus Terminal to Surat Thani by bus
From Krabi Sea Pearl Travel to Surat Thani by van
From Krabi Sea Pearl Travel to Surat Thani by bus
From Ao Nam Mao to Surat Thani by taxi
From Ao Nam Mao to Surat Thani by taxi+van joint ticket
From Ao Nang any hotel to Surat Thani by taxi
From Ao Nang any hotel to Surat Thani by taxi+bus joint ticket
From Krabi Airport to Surat Thani by taxi
From Noppharat Thara beach to Surat Thani by taxi
Krabi to Surat Thani destination reviews
How to get from Krabi to Surat Thani
When you want to get from Krabi to Surat Thani, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi+bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 3,800. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 250.
How far is Krabi from Surat Thani?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Krabi to Surat Thani. Your trip will be a total of 202 miles (325 km). The flying distance is 76 miles (122 km).
How long does it take to get from Krabi to Surat Thani?
The travel time from Krabi to Surat Thani can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 7 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Krabi to Surat Thani?
The cost of the trip from Krabi to Surat Thani varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Phantip 1970 (พันทิพย์ 1970): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 250 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 3,800.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Krabi to Surat Thani:
- Bus tickets - THB 250 to THB 250;
- Van price : THB 250 - THB 700;
- charter+bus price: THB 440 - THB 500. From Krabi to Surat Thani starting from 10:00 Ao Nang any hotel until 15:00 Ao Nang any hotel
- charter+van price: THB 500 - THB 500. From Krabi to Surat Thani starting from 10:00 Ao Nam Mao until 10:00 Ao Nam Mao
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 2,600 to THB 3,800.
How many trips per day are there between Krabi and Surat Thani?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Vans from Krabi to Surat Thani depart during the day - there are approximately 11 departures a day.
- 4 by charter+bus from Krabi to Surat Thani starting from 10:00 Ao Nang any hotel until 15:00 Ao Nang any hotel
- Buses start plying the route from 08:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 13:00. There are 3 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by charter+van from Krabi to Surat Thani starting from 10:00 Ao Nam Mao until 10:00 Ao Nam Mao
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Krabi to Surat Thani any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Krabi to Surat Thani is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Krabi to Surat Thani. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 2,600.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Krabi to Surat Thani. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Krabi to Surat Thani.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Krabi to Surat Thani
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Krabi to Surat Thani? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 685 opted for a van.
- 196 decided to go for a bus.
- 69 decided to catch a taxi.
- 50 chosen charter+bus