Krabi Airport to Khao Sok by bus, van, taxi from THB 350
From Ao Nang any hotel to Khao Sok by Vans
From Krabi Town Hotel Transfer to Khao Sok by Taxis
From Krabi Sea Pearl Travel to Khao Sok by Buses
From Krabi Town any hotel to Khao Sok by Taxis
From Krabi Airport to Khao Sok by Taxis
Krabi Airport to Khao Sok destination reviews
How to get from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok
When you want to get from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi+van ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 3,300. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 350.
How far is Krabi Airport from Khao Sok?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok. Your trip will be a total of 171 miles (275 km). The flying distance is 65 miles (104 km).
How long does it take to get from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok?
The travel time from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 6 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok?
The cost of the trip from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Phantip 1970 (พันทิพย์ 1970): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 350 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 3,300.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok:
- Bus tickets - THB 350 to THB 350;
- charter+van price: THB 400 - THB 500. From Krabi to Khao Sok starting from 10:00 Ao Nam Mao until 10:00 Ao Nam Mao
- Van price : THB 400 - THB 400;
- ferry+van price: THB 1,350 - THB 1,350. From Krabi to Khao Sok starting from 14:45 Floating Pier East Railay until 14:45 Floating Pier East Railay
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 2,650 to THB 3,300.
How many trips per day are there between Krabi Airport and Khao Sok?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- 2 by charter+van from Krabi to Khao Sok starting from 10:00 Ao Nam Mao until 10:00 Ao Nam Mao
- Vans from Krabi to Khao Sok depart during the day - there are approximately 2 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 11:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 11:30. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by ferry+van from Krabi to Khao Sok starting from 14:45 Floating Pier East Railay until 14:45 Floating Pier East Railay
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Krabi to Khao Sok any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Krabi to Khao Sok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Krabi to Khao Sok. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 2,650.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Krabi to Khao Sok. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Krabi to Khao Sok.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Krabi Airport to Khao Sok? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 490 decided to go for a bus.
- 192 opted for a van.
- 180 decided to catch a taxi.
- 136 chosen charter+van
- 2 chosen ferry+van