From Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta by Buses
From Garasi Pahala Kencana Jl Riau to Yogyakarta by Buses
From Pool Gedebage to Yogyakarta by Buses
From Husein Sastranegara Airport to Yogyakarta by Flights
Transport types between Kota Bandung and Yogyakarta
How to get from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta
When you want to get from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 1,106,006. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as IDR 200,201.
How far is Kota Bandung from Yogyakarta?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta. Your trip will be a total of 342 miles (549 km). The flying distance is 204 miles (328 km).
How long does it take to get from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta?
The travel time from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 14 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta?
The cost of the trip from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Pahala Kencana: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as IDR 200,201 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as IDR 1,106,006.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta:
- Bus tickets - IDR 200,201 to IDR 264,760;
- Plane tickets - IDR 814,033 to IDR 1,106,006;
How many trips per day are there between Kota Bandung and Yogyakarta?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bandung to Yogyakarta depart during the day - there are approximately 9 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 12:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:00. There are 9 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bandung to Yogyakarta. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is IDR 814,033.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bandung to Yogyakarta
Lion Air, Wings Air
Taking a bus from Bandung to Yogyakarta is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Kota Bandung to Yogyakarta? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.