From May Pay Bay Office to Bangkok by ferry+taxi joint ticket
How to get from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok
When you want to get from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Ferry+taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Flight ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A ferry+taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about USD 350.63. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as USD 195.94.
How far is Koh Rong Samloem from Bangkok?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok. Your trip will be a total of 376 miles (604 km). The flying distance is 289 miles (465 km).
How long does it take to get from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok?
The travel time from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 13 to 20 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok?
The cost of the trip from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is AirAsia (AirAsia): travelling by flight expect to pay as low as USD 195.94 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a ferry+taxi - a one-way ferry+taxi ticket can cost as much as USD 350.63.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok:
- Plane tickets - USD 196.00 to USD 196.00;
- ferry+charter price: USD 351.00 - USD 351.00. From Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok starting from 08:45 May Pay Bay Office until 08:45 May Pay Bay Office
How many trips per day are there between Koh Rong Samloem and Bangkok?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- 2 by ferry+charter from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok starting from 08:45 May Pay Bay Office until 08:45 May Pay Bay Office
- Flights from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is USD 196.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok
The most popular transport from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Koh Rong Samloem to Bangkok? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% chosen ferry+charter