From Koh Ngai any hotel to Trang by ferry+taxi joint ticket
From Koh Muk any hotel to Trang by taxi+van joint ticket
Passenger reviews out of total 68 passengers who traveled with us on this route.
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
How to get from Koh Ngai to Trang
When you want to get from Koh Ngai to Trang, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Ferry+van ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A ferry+taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 2,600. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a van as a van ticket costs as low as THB 300.
How far is Koh Ngai from Trang?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Koh Ngai to Trang. Your trip will be a total of 102 miles (163 km). The flying distance is 23 miles (36 km).
How long does it take to get from Koh Ngai to Trang?
The travel time from Koh Ngai to Trang can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 4 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Koh Ngai to Trang?
The cost of the trip from Koh Ngai to Trang varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Tigerline Travel (ไทเกอร์ ไลน์ ทราเวล): travelling by van expect to pay as low as THB 300 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a ferry+taxi - a one-way ferry+taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 2,600.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Koh Ngai to Trang:
- van+charter price: THB 300 - THB 300. From Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 13:30 Hat Yao Pier until 13:30 Hat Yao Pier
- Van price : THB 300 - THB 300;
- charter+van price: THB 800 - THB 800. From Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 09:00 Koh Muk any hotel until 14:00 Koh Muk any hotel
- ferry+bus price: THB 1,150 - THB 1,150. From Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 11:15 Koh Ngai until 11:15 Koh Ngai
- ferry+charter price: THB 1,150 - THB 2,600. From Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 00:00 Koh Ngai any hotel until 11:15 Koh Ngai
- ferry+van price: THB 1,150 - THB 1,150. From Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 11:15 Koh Ngai until 11:15 Koh Ngai
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 1,800 to THB 2,400.
How many trips per day are there between Koh Ngai and Trang?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- 3 by ferry+charter from Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 00:00 Koh Ngai any hotel until 11:15 Koh Ngai
- Vans from Koh Ngai to Trang depart during the day - there are approximately 3 departures a day.
- 2 by charter+van from Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 09:00 Koh Muk any hotel until 14:00 Koh Muk any hotel
- 2 by ferry+van from Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 11:15 Koh Ngai until 11:15 Koh Ngai
- 1 by ferry+bus from Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 11:15 Koh Ngai until 11:15 Koh Ngai
- 1 by van+charter from Koh Ngai to Trang starting from 13:30 Hat Yao Pier until 13:30 Hat Yao Pier
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Koh Ngai to Trang any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Koh Ngai to Trang. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 1,800.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Koh Ngai to Trang. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Koh Ngai to Trang.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Koh Ngai to Trang
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Koh Ngai to Trang? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 466 chosen charter+van
- 190 chosen ferry+charter
- 172 chosen ferry+van
- 155 chosen ferry+bus
- 17 decided to catch a taxi.