From Klong Son to Suvarnabhumi Airport by van
From Klong Son Bus to Suvarnabhumi Airport by bus
From Center Point Pier to Bangkok by ferry+bus joint ticket
From Koh Chang Hotel Transfer to Suvarnabhumi Airport by taxi
From Trat Airport (TDX) to Bangkok (BKK) by flight
From Koh Chang any hotel to Suvarnabhumi Airport by taxi
Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) destination reviews
How to get from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport
When you want to get from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 8,030. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a ferry+bus as a ferry+bus ticket costs as low as THB 600.
How far is Koh Chang from Suvarnabhumi Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport. Your trip will be a total of 201 miles (322 km). The flying distance is 155 miles (249 km).
How long does it take to get from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport?
The travel time from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport?
The cost of the trip from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Boonsiri High Speed Ferries (บุญศิริเรือเร็ว): travelling by ferry+bus expect to pay as low as THB 600 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as THB 8,030.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport:
- ferry+bus price: THB 600 - THB 600. From Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport starting from 10:00 Center Point Pier until 10:00 Center Point Pier
- Bus tickets - THB 680 to THB 680;
- Van price : THB 700 - THB 700;
- charter+van price: THB 890 - THB 890. From Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport starting from 08:00 Koh Chang any hotel until 13:30 Koh Chang any hotel
- Plane tickets - THB 3,280 to THB 5,227;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from THB 4,235 to THB 8,030.
How many trips per day are there between Koh Chang and Suvarnabhumi Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport depart during the day - there are approximately 6 departures a day.
- 2 by charter+van from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport starting from 08:00 Koh Chang any hotel until 13:30 Koh Chang any hotel
- Vans from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport depart during the day - there are approximately 2 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 12:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 12:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by ferry+bus from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport starting from 10:00 Center Point Pier until 10:00 Center Point Pier
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 3,280.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport
Bangkok Air (บางกอกแอร์เวย์ส)
Taking a bus from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as THB 4,235.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for traveling from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Things to remember: while traveling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Koh Chang to Suvarnabhumi Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 37% opted for a van.
- 29% decided to go for a bus.
- 16% chosen ferry+bus
- 9% users took a plane.
- 8% decided to catch a taxi.
- 1% chosen charter+van