From Kochi to Tokyo by bus
From Kochi Airport Japan to Tokyo by flight
How to get from Kochi Japan to Tokyo
When you want to get from Kochi Japan to Tokyo, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 49,523. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as JPY 9,682.
How far is Kochi Japan from Tokyo?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Kochi Japan to Tokyo. Your trip will be a total of 413 miles (663 km). The flying distance is 455 miles (731 km).
How long does it take to get from Kochi Japan to Tokyo?
The travel time from Kochi Japan to Tokyo can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 14 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Kochi Japan to Tokyo?
The cost of the trip from Kochi Japan to Tokyo varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Kochi Ekimae Kanko KT3: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as JPY 9,682 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as JPY 49,523.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Kochi Japan to Tokyo:
- Bus tickets - JPY 9,682 to JPY 14,616;
- Plane tickets - JPY 47,442 to JPY 49,523;
How many trips per day are there between Kochi Japan and Tokyo?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Kochi Japan to Tokyo depart during the day - there are approximately 10 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 18:58 - you can also take a bus as late as 19:55. There are 9 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Kochi Japan to Tokyo. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is JPY 47,442.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Kochi Japan to Tokyo
All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines
Taking a bus from Kochi Japan to Tokyo is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Kochi Japan to Tokyo
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Kochi Japan to Tokyo? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.