From KLIA2 to Singapore by Buses
From Kuala Lumpur Airport to Singapore by Flights
KLIA2 to Singapore destination reviews
How to get from KLIA2 to Singapore
When you want to get from KLIA2 to Singapore, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 1,089.49. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 46.35.
How far is KLIA2 from Singapore?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from KLIA2 to Singapore. Your trip will be a total of 224 miles (359 km). The flying distance is 181 miles (291 km).
How long does it take to get from KLIA2 to Singapore?
The travel time from KLIA2 to Singapore can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from KLIA2 to Singapore?
The cost of the trip from KLIA2 to Singapore varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Causeway Link Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 46.35 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MYR 1,089.49.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from KLIA2 to Singapore:
- Bus tickets - MYR 46.00 to MYR 178.00;
- train price: MYR 64.00 - MYR 64.00. From Kuala Lumpur to Singapore starting from 11:54 Kuala Lumpur Sentral until 11:54 Kuala Lumpur Sentral
- Plane tickets - MYR 149.00 to MYR 1,089.00;
How many trips per day are there between KLIA2 and Singapore?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:10 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:59. There are 118 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore depart during the day - there are approximately 74 departures a day.
- 3 by train from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore starting from 11:54 Kuala Lumpur Sentral until 11:54 Kuala Lumpur Sentral
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 149.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore
AirAsia (AirAsia), Ethiopian Airlines, Jetstar Asia, Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air, Singapore Airlines, Tiger Airways
Taking a bus from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from KLIA2 to Singapore
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from KLIA2 to Singapore? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 813 decided to go for a bus.
- 147 chosen train
- 40 users took a plane.