Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport by flight from MYR 47.32
From Alor Setar Airport to Kuala Lumpur Airport by Flights
Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport destination reviews
How to get from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport
When you want to get from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 264.70. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 47.32.
How far is Kedah from Kuala Lumpur Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport. Your trip will be a total of 234 miles (375 km). The flying distance is 251 miles (403 km).
How long does it take to get from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport?
The travel time from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport?
The cost of the trip from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transnasional MY: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 47.32 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MYR 264.70.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport:
- Bus tickets - MYR 47.00 to MYR 60.00;
- Train tickets - MYR 73.00 to MYR 104.00;
- Plane tickets - MYR 98.00 to MYR 265.00;
How many trips per day are there between Kedah and Kuala Lumpur Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur depart during the day - there are approximately 21 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 10:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:59. There are 12 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 9 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 98.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur
AirAsia (AirAsia), Firefly, Malaysia Airlines, Malindo Air
Taking a bus from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Kedah to Kuala Lumpur Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 985 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 12 users took a plane.
- 3 decided to go for a bus.