From Johor to Singapore by bus
From Johor Bahru to Singapore by train
From Senai Airport Bus Station to Johor Bahru by bus
How to get from Johor Bahru to Woodlands
When you want to get from Johor Bahru to Woodlands, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 32.48. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as MYR 5.55.
How far is Johor Bahru from Woodlands?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Johor Bahru to Woodlands. Your trip will be a total of 7 miles (11 km). The flying distance is 2 miles (3 km).
How long does it take to get from Johor Bahru to Woodlands?
The travel time from Johor Bahru to Woodlands can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 1 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Johor Bahru to Woodlands?
The cost of the trip from Johor Bahru to Woodlands varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is KTM: travelling by train expect to pay as low as MYR 5.55 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as MYR 32.48.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Johor Bahru to Woodlands:
- Train tickets - MYR 6.00 to MYR 32.00;
- Bus tickets - MYR 7.00 to MYR 7.00;
How many trips per day are there between Johor Bahru and Woodlands?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 41 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:40 - you can also take a bus as late as 22:10. There are 7 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Johor Bahru to Singapore is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Johor Bahru to Woodlands
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Johor Bahru to Woodlands? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 982 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 18 decided to go for a bus.