From Johor Airport (JHB) to Singapore by flight
From Seletar Airport (XSP) to Johor Bahru by flight
How to get from Johor Bahru to Woodlands
When you want to get from Johor Bahru to Woodlands, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Flight ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 6.60. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 6.60.
How far is Johor Bahru from Woodlands?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Johor Bahru to Woodlands. Your trip will be a total of 7 miles (11 km). The flying distance is 2 miles (3 km).
How long does it take to get from Johor Bahru to Woodlands?
The travel time from Johor Bahru to Woodlands can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 24 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Johor Bahru to Woodlands?
The cost of the trip from Johor Bahru to Woodlands varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transtar Cross Border: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 6.60 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as MYR 6.60.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Johor Bahru to Woodlands:
- Bus tickets - MYR 7.00 to MYR 7.00;
- Train tickets - MYR 10.00 to MYR 18.00;
- Plane tickets - MYR 42,949,672.00 to MYR 0.00;
How many trips per day are there between Johor Bahru and Woodlands?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Johor Bahru to Singapore depart during the day - there are approximately 29 departures a day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 6 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:10 - you can also take a bus as late as 09:10. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Johor Bahru to Singapore. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 42,949,672.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Johor Bahru to Singapore
Taking a bus from Johor Bahru to Singapore is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Johor Bahru to Woodlands
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Johor Bahru to Woodlands? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% decided to go for a bus.