Jaipur to Mumbai by bus, train, flight from INR 718
From Jaipur to Mumbai by Trains
From Jaipur to Mumbai by Buses
Transport types between Jaipur and Mumbai
Jaipur to Mumbai destination reviews
How to get from Jaipur to Mumbai
When you want to get from Jaipur to Mumbai, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about INR 12,049. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as INR 718.
How far is Jaipur from Mumbai?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Jaipur to Mumbai. Your trip will be a total of 718 miles (1155 km). The flying distance is 583 miles (937 km).
How long does it take to get from Jaipur to Mumbai?
The travel time from Jaipur to Mumbai can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 24 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Jaipur to Mumbai?
The cost of the trip from Jaipur to Mumbai varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Indian Railways: travelling by train expect to pay as low as INR 718 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as INR 12,049.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Jaipur to Mumbai:
- Train tickets - INR 718 to INR 3,983;
- Bus tickets - INR 2,889 to INR 2,889;
- Plane tickets - INR 4,707 to INR 12,049;
How many trips per day are there between Jaipur and Mumbai?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 28 trains per day.
- Flights from Jaipur to Mumbai depart during the day - there are approximately 17 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 16:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Jaipur to Mumbai. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is INR 4,707.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Jaipur to Mumbai
Air India (Air India), Go Air (GoAir), IndiGo (IndiGo), Jet Airways (Jet Airways), SpiceJet (SpiceJet)
Taking a bus from Jaipur to Mumbai is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Jaipur to Mumbai
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Jaipur to Mumbai? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 825 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 105 users took a plane.
- 70 decided to go for a bus.