Ipoh to Singapore by bus, train from MYR 72.00
From Ipoh to Singapore by Trains
From AmanJaya Ipoh to Singapore by Buses
From Jalan Bendahara Ipoh to Singapore by Buses
From Simpang to Singapore by Buses
How to get from Ipoh to Singapore
When you want to get from Ipoh to Singapore, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 96.00. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 72.00.
How far is Ipoh from Singapore?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Ipoh to Singapore. Your trip will be a total of 308 miles (495 km). The flying distance is 299 miles (481 km).
How long does it take to get from Ipoh to Singapore?
The travel time from Ipoh to Singapore can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 8 to 10 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Ipoh to Singapore?
The cost of the trip from Ipoh to Singapore varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is StarMart Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 72.00 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as MYR 96.00.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Ipoh to Singapore:
- Bus tickets - MYR 72.00 to MYR 96.00;
- train price: MYR 95.00 - MYR 95.00. From Ipoh to Singapore starting from 09:10 Ipoh until 09:10 Ipoh
How many trips per day are there between Ipoh and Singapore?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:30. There are 15 available bus trips every day.
- 3 by train from Ipoh to Singapore starting from 09:10 Ipoh until 09:10 Ipoh
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Ipoh to Singapore is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Ipoh to Singapore
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Ipoh to Singapore? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 959 chosen train
- 41 decided to go for a bus.