From Aman Jaya Ipoh to Singapore by bus
From Jalan Bendahara Ipoh to Singapore by bus
From Ipoh Airport (IPH) to Singapore (SIN) by flight
How to get from Ipoh to Singapore
When you want to get from Ipoh to Singapore, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 82.28. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 82.28.
How far is Ipoh from Singapore?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Ipoh to Singapore. Your trip will be a total of 246 miles (395 km). The flying distance is 299 miles (481 km).
How long does it take to get from Ipoh to Singapore?
The travel time from Ipoh to Singapore can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Ipoh to Singapore?
The cost of the trip from Ipoh to Singapore varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Sri Maju Group: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 82.28 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as MYR 82.28.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Ipoh to Singapore:
- Bus tickets - MYR 82.00 to MYR 82.00;
- train price: MYR 94.00 - MYR 94.00. From Ipoh to Singapore starting from 09:10 Ipoh until 09:10 Ipoh
- Plane tickets - MYR 42,949,672.00 to MYR 0.00;
How many trips per day are there between Ipoh and Singapore?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Ipoh to Singapore depart during the day - there are approximately 7 departures a day.
- 3 by train from Ipoh to Singapore starting from 09:10 Ipoh until 09:10 Ipoh
- Buses start plying the route from 21:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:30. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Ipoh to Singapore. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 42,949,672.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Ipoh to Singapore
Taking a bus from Ipoh to Singapore is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Ipoh to Singapore
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Ipoh to Singapore? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% decided to go for a bus.