Special icons you can find in results:
Instant - Instant confirmation
From Jalan Bendahara Ipoh to KLIA2 by Buses
From AmanJaya Ipoh to KLIA2 by Buses
From Simpang to KLIA2 by Buses
Transport types between Ipoh and KLIA2
Ipoh to KLIA2 destination reviews
How to get from Ipoh to KLIA2
When you want to get from Ipoh to KLIA2, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 54.00. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 20.71.
How far is Ipoh from KLIA2?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Ipoh to KLIA2. Your trip will be a total of 146 miles (234 km). The flying distance is 136 miles (218 km).
How long does it take to get from Ipoh to KLIA2?
The travel time from Ipoh to KLIA2 can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Ipoh to KLIA2?
The cost of the trip from Ipoh to KLIA2 varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Plusliner MY: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 20.71 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as MYR 54.00.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Ipoh to KLIA2:
- Bus tickets - MYR 21.00 to MYR 54.00;
- Train tickets - MYR 28.00 to MYR 51.00;
How many trips per day are there between Ipoh and KLIA2?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 00:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:45. There are 162 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 22 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Ipoh to KLIA2
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Ipoh to KLIA2? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 users enjoyed a train ride.