From Aman Jaya Ipoh to Butterworth by bus
From AmanJaya Ipoh to Butterworth by bus
From AmanJaya Ipoh to Penang by bus
From Jalan Bendahara Ipoh to Butterworth by bus
From Jalan Bendahara Ipoh to Penang by bus
Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam destination reviews
How to get from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam
When you want to get from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 67.77. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 16.46.
How far is Ipoh from Bukit Mertajam?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam. Your trip will be a total of 88 miles (140 km). The flying distance is 68 miles (109 km).
How long does it take to get from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam?
The travel time from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 4 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam?
The cost of the trip from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transnasional MY: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 16.46 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as MYR 67.77.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam:
- Bus tickets - MYR 16.00 to MYR 68.00;
- Train tickets - MYR 32.00 to MYR 47.00;
How many trips per day are there between Ipoh and Bukit Mertajam?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 03:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:30. There are 36 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 15 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Ipoh to Penang is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Ipoh to Bukit Mertajam? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 75% users enjoyed a train ride.
- 25% decided to go for a bus.