From Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi by flight
Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport destination reviews
How to get from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport
When you want to get from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about INR 375,967. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as INR 128.
How far is Indira Gandhi Airport from Varanasi International Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport. Your trip will be a total of 436 miles (700 km). The flying distance is 454 miles (729 km).
How long does it take to get from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport?
The travel time from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 14 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport?
The cost of the trip from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Air Vistara (Air Vistara): travelling by flight expect to pay as low as INR 128 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as INR 375,967.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport:
- Plane tickets - INR 128 to INR 375,967;
- Bus tickets - INR 1,445 to INR 1,445;
How many trips per day are there between Indira Gandhi Airport and Varanasi International Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Delhi to Varanasi depart during the day - there are approximately 21 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 20:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Delhi to Varanasi. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is INR 128.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Delhi to Varanasi
Air India (Air India), Air Vistara (Air Vistara), IndiGo (IndiGo), Jet Airways (Jet Airways), SpiceJet (SpiceJet)
Taking a bus from Delhi to Varanasi is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Indira Gandhi Airport to Varanasi International Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 500 users took a plane.
- 500 decided to go for a bus.