From Hue to Nha Trang by train
From Hue Hanh Cafe to Nha Trang by bus
From Phia Nam Hue Bus Station to Nha Trang by bus
Hue to Nha Trang destination reviews
How to get from Hue to Nha Trang
When you want to get from Hue to Nha Trang, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 1,595,004. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as VND 100,007.
How far is Hue from Nha Trang?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hue to Nha Trang. Your trip will be a total of 472 miles (759 km). The flying distance is 305 miles (490 km).
How long does it take to get from Hue to Nha Trang?
The travel time from Hue to Nha Trang can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 12 to 16 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hue to Nha Trang?
The cost of the trip from Hue to Nha Trang varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Vietnam Railways (Đường Sắt Việt Nam): travelling by train expect to pay as low as VND 100,007 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as VND 1,595,004.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hue to Nha Trang:
- Train tickets - VND 100,007 to VND 1,595,004;
- Bus tickets - VND 310,007 to VND 310,007;
How many trips per day are there between Hue and Nha Trang?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 20 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 13:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Hue to Nha Trang is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Hue to Nha Trang
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hue to Nha Trang? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 999 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 1 decided to go for a bus.