Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat by bus, train
From Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat by train
From Southern Terminal to Nakhon Si Thammarat by bus
From Bang Bamru to Nakhon Si Thammarat by train
From Bang Sue Junction to Nakhon Si Thammarat by train
From Sam Sen to Nakhon Si Thammarat by train
Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat destination reviews
How to get from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat
When you want to get from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 1,663. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 650.
How far is Hua Lamphong from Nakhon Si Thammarat?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat. Your trip will be a total of 488 miles (785 km). The flying distance is 368 miles (592 km).
How long does it take to get from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat?
The travel time from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 11 to 17 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat?
The cost of the trip from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Nakhon Si Racha (นครศรีราชาทัวร์): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 650 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as THB 1,663.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat:
- Bus tickets - THB 650 to THB 1,009;
- Train tickets - THB 668 to THB 1,663;
- Plane tickets - THB 1,055 to THB 1,837;
How many trips per day are there between Hua Lamphong and Nakhon Si Thammarat?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bangkok to Nakhon Si Thammarat depart during the day - there are approximately 14 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:30. There are 11 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 5 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bangkok to Nakhon Si Thammarat. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,055.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bangkok to Nakhon Si Thammarat
Nok Air (นกแอร์), Thai AirAsia (แอร์เอเชีย), Thai Lion Air
Taking a bus from Bangkok to Nakhon Si Thammarat is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hua Lamphong to Nakhon Si Thammarat? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 999 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 66 users took a plane.
- 1 decided to go for a bus.