Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station
From Hua Hin Market Village to 12Go Makkasan Station by Vans
From Hua Hin Bus Station to 12Go Makkasan Station by Buses
From Hua Hin Hotel Transfer to 12Go Makkasan Station by Taxis
From Hua Hin Hotel Transfer to 12Go Makkasan Station by Taxis+Vans
From Hua Hin Minivan Station to 12Go Makkasan Station by Vans
From Hua Hin 51 Alley to 12Go Makkasan Station by Vans
Transport types between Hua Hin and 12Go Makkasan Station
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station destination reviews
How to get from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station
When you want to get from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about USD 416.84. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a van as a van ticket costs as low as USD 7.26.
How far is Hua Hin from 12Go Makkasan Station?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station. Your trip will be a total of 125 miles (201 km). The flying distance is 92 miles (148 km).
How long does it take to get from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station?
The travel time from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 4 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station?
The cost of the trip from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is JKP Mochit (บจก.เจเคพีทรานสปอร์ต): travelling by van expect to pay as low as USD 7.26 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as USD 416.84.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station:
- Van price : USD 7.26 - USD 12.32;
- Train tickets - USD 8.72 to USD 8.72;
- Bus tickets - USD 9.98 to USD 11.84;
- charter+van price: USD 10.11 - USD 10.11. From Hua Hin to Bangkok starting from 09:00 Hua Hin Hotel Transfer until 18:00 Hua Hin Hotel Transfer
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from USD 60.00 to USD 416.84.
How many trips per day are there between Hua Hin and 12Go Makkasan Station?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 18:00. There are 17 available bus trips every day.
- Vans from Hua Hin to Bangkok depart during the day - there are approximately 12 departures a day.
- 3 by charter+van from Hua Hin to Bangkok starting from 09:00 Hua Hin Hotel Transfer until 18:00 Hua Hin Hotel Transfer
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 1 trains per day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Hua Hin to Bangkok any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Hua Hin to Bangkok is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Hua Hin to Bangkok. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as USD 60.00.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
A shared van is another means of transport for traveling from Hua Hin to Bangkok. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Hua Hin to Bangkok.
Things to remember: while traveling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hua Hin to 12Go Makkasan Station? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 44% opted for a van.
- 35% decided to go for a bus.
- 11% decided to catch a taxi.
- 10% chosen charter+van