From Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou by bus
From Ngong Ping 360 Tung Chung to Guangzhou by bus
From Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou by flight
How to get from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou
When you want to get from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about CNY 1,514. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as CNY 60.
How far is Hong Kong Airport from Guangzhou?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou. Your trip will be a total of 84 miles (134 km). The flying distance is 73 miles (116 km).
How long does it take to get from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou?
The travel time from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 3 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou?
The cost of the trip from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is China Railway: travelling by train expect to pay as low as CNY 60 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as CNY 1,514.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou:
- Train tickets - CNY 60 to CNY 401;
- Bus tickets - CNY 81 to CNY 100;
- Plane tickets - CNY 1,479 to CNY 1,514;
How many trips per day are there between Hong Kong Airport and Guangzhou?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 525 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:40 - you can also take a bus as late as 19:45. There are 11 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Hong Kong to Guangzhou depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Hong Kong to Guangzhou. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is CNY 1,479.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Hong Kong to Guangzhou
Cathay Pacific, Dragonair
Taking a bus from Hong Kong to Guangzhou is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hong Kong Airport to Guangzhou? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 750 decided to go for a bus.
- 250 users enjoyed a train ride.