From Ho Chi Minh Kumho 4 to Siem Reap by bus
From Ho Chi Minh City Sinh to Siem Reap by bus
From Ho Chi Minh Airport to Siem Reap by flight
Passenger reviews out of total 1,867 passengers who traveled with us on this route.
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
How to get from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap
When you want to get from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 7,482,670. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 620,008.
How far is Ho Chi Minh from Siem Reap?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap. Your trip will be a total of 436 miles (700 km). The flying distance is 265 miles (426 km).
How long does it take to get from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap?
The travel time from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 14 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap?
The cost of the trip from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Kumho Samco (Kumho Samco): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 620,008 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as VND 7,482,670.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap:
- Bus tickets - VND 620,008 to VND 698,002;
- Plane tickets - VND 1,960,453 to VND 7,482,670;
How many trips per day are there between Ho Chi Minh and Siem Reap?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap depart during the day - there are approximately 13 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 15:00. There are 3 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is VND 1,960,453.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap
Cambodia Angkor Air, Vietnam Airlines (เวียดนาม แิอร์ไลน์)
Taking a bus from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Ho Chi Minh to Siem Reap? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 909 decided to go for a bus.
- 91 users took a plane.