Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai by bus, train from VND 111,007
Special icons you can find in results:
- Instant - Instant confirmation
- Refundable - Cancelation possible (check rules)
From Mien Dong to Dong Nai by Buses
From Ho Chi Minh City to Dong Nai by Trains
Transport types between Ho Chi Minh and Dong Nai
How to get from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai
When you want to get from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 200,007. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as VND 111,007.
How far is Ho Chi Minh from Dong Nai?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai. Your trip will be a total of 61 miles (98 km). The flying distance is 30 miles (48 km).
How long does it take to get from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai?
The travel time from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai?
The cost of the trip from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Vietnam Railways (Đường Sắt Việt Nam): travelling by train expect to pay as low as VND 111,007 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as VND 200,007.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai:
- Train tickets - VND 111,007 to VND 200,007;
- Bus tickets - VND 154,007 to VND 154,007;
How many trips per day are there between Ho Chi Minh and Dong Nai?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 36 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 18:30. There are 5 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Ho Chi Minh to Dong Nai? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.