From Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne by taxi
From Hai Van Airport to Mui Ne by bus
From Ho Chi Minh Kumho 2 to Mui Ne by bus
From Ho Chi Minh 3S LIMO to Mui Ne by bus
From Mien Dong to Mui Ne by bus
From Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne by taxi
From Ho Chi Minh City to Mui Ne by train
From Ho Chi Minh City Center to Mui Ne by taxi
From Tan Son Nhat to Mui Ne by taxi
From Tan Son Nhat Colum A14 A15 to Mui Ne by flight+van joint ticket
From Tan Son Nhat airport to Mui Ne by taxi
Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne destination reviews
How to get from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne
When you want to get from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 4,250,007. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as VND 214,002.
How far is Ho Chi Minh City Airport from Mui Ne?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne. Your trip will be a total of 187 miles (300 km). The flying distance is 108 miles (173 km).
How long does it take to get from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne?
The travel time from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 4 to 6 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne?
The cost of the trip from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Vietnam Railways (Đường Sắt Việt Nam): travelling by train expect to pay as low as VND 214,002 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as VND 4,250,007.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne:
- Train tickets - VND 214,002 to VND 653,003;
- avia+van price: VND 343,858 - VND 343,858. From Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne starting from 14:00 Tan Son Nhat Colum A14 A15 until 14:00 Tan Son Nhat Colum A14 A15
- Bus tickets - VND 409,407 to VND 409,407;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from VND 1,732,379 to VND 4,250,007.
How many trips per day are there between Ho Chi Minh City Airport and Mui Ne?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 23 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 08:00. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by avia+van from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne starting from 14:00 Tan Son Nhat Colum A14 A15 until 14:00 Tan Son Nhat Colum A14 A15
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Ho Chi Minh to Mui Ne. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as VND 1,732,379.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Ho Chi Minh City Airport to Mui Ne? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 98% users enjoyed a train ride.
- 2% decided to catch a taxi.
- 1% decided to go for a bus.