From Hanoi to Nghe An by train
From Hanoi Nuoc Ngam Station to Nghe An by bus
From Noibai Airport (HAN) to Nghe An by flight
From Giap Bat to Nghe An by train
How to get from Hanoi to Vinh
When you want to get from Hanoi to Vinh, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 952,998. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 220,000.
How far is Hanoi from Vinh?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hanoi to Vinh. Your trip will be a total of 203 miles (326 km). The flying distance is 167 miles (268 km).
How long does it take to get from Hanoi to Vinh?
The travel time from Hanoi to Vinh can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 7 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hanoi to Vinh?
The cost of the trip from Hanoi to Vinh varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hoang Long (Hoàng Long): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 220,000 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as VND 952,998.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hanoi to Vinh:
- Bus tickets - VND 220,000 to VND 220,000;
- Train tickets - VND 280,998 to VND 952,998;
- Plane tickets - VND 735,459 to VND 735,459;
How many trips per day are there between Hanoi and Vinh?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 26 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:30. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Hanoi to Nghe An depart during the day - there are approximately 2 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Hanoi to Nghe An. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is VND 735,459.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Hanoi to Nghe An
Vietnam Airlines (เวียดนาม แิอร์ไลน์)
Taking a bus from Hanoi to Nghe An is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Hanoi to Vinh
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hanoi to Vinh? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll: