You have applied 1 search filters
Hanoi to Quang Ninh destination reviews
How to get from Hanoi to Quang Ninh
When you want to get from Hanoi to Quang Ninh, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 4,512,003. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 220,003.
How far is Hanoi from Quang Ninh?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hanoi to Quang Ninh. Your trip will be a total of 1740 miles (2799 km). The flying distance is 82 miles (131 km).
How long does it take to get from Hanoi to Quang Ninh?
The travel time from Hanoi to Quang Ninh can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 56 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hanoi to Quang Ninh?
The cost of the trip from Hanoi to Quang Ninh varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Grouptour (Công ty du lịch quốc tế Grouptour): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 220,003 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as VND 4,512,003.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hanoi to Quang Ninh:
- Bus tickets - VND 220,003 to VND 271,004;
- Van price : VND 340,003 - VND 370,005;
- charter+bus price: VND 546,004 - VND 546,004. From Hanoi to Quang Ninh starting from 07:30 Hang Voi street until 07:30 Hang Voi street
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from VND 540,002 to VND 4,512,003.
How many trips per day are there between Hanoi and Quang Ninh?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Vans from Hanoi to Quang Ninh depart during the day - there are approximately 12 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:45 - you can also take a bus as late as 08:00. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by charter+bus from Hanoi to Quang Ninh starting from 07:30 Hang Voi street until 07:30 Hang Voi street
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Hanoi to Quang Ninh any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Hanoi to Quang Ninh is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Hanoi to Quang Ninh. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as VND 540,002.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Hanoi to Quang Ninh. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Hanoi to Quang Ninh.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Hanoi to Quang Ninh
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hanoi to Quang Ninh? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 979 decided to go for a bus.
- 13 decided to catch a taxi.
- 5 chosen charter+bus
- 3 opted for a van.