From Hanoi SSB to Lang Son by bus and taxi joint ticket
From Hanoi SSB to Lang Son by van
How to get from Hanoi to Lang Son
When you want to get from Hanoi to Lang Son, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus+taxi. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus+taxi ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus+taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 2,799,006. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a van as a van ticket costs as low as VND 275,005.
How far is Hanoi from Lang Son?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hanoi to Lang Son. Your trip will be a total of 109 miles (175 km). The flying distance is 78 miles (125 km).
How long does it take to get from Hanoi to Lang Son?
The travel time from Hanoi to Lang Son can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 4 to 4 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hanoi to Lang Son?
The cost of the trip from Hanoi to Lang Son varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Grouptour (Công ty du lịch quốc tế Grouptour): travelling by van expect to pay as low as VND 275,005 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus+taxi - a one-way Bus+taxi ticket can cost as much as VND 2,799,006.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hanoi to Lang Son:
- Bus tickets - VND 145,088 to VND 145,088;
- Van price : VND 275,005 - VND 275,005;
- Bus+taxi price: VND 2,799,006 - VND 2,799,006. From Hanoi to Lang Son starting from 00:00 Hanoi SSB until 00:00 Hanoi SSB
How many trips per day are there between Hanoi and Lang Son?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Vans from Hanoi to Lang Son depart during the day - there are approximately 9 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 06:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by Bus+taxi from Hanoi to Lang Son starting from 00:00 Hanoi SSB until 00:00 Hanoi SSB
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Hanoi to Lang Son is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
A shared van is another means of transport for traveling from Hanoi to Lang Son. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Hanoi to Lang Son.
Things to remember: while traveling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Hanoi to Lang Son
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hanoi to Lang Son? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 50% opted for a van.
- 50% chosen Bus+taxi