From Hanoi SSB to Ha Giang by bus
From Hanoi SSB to Ha Giang by van
From 57 Cua Dong Street to Ha Giang by van
From 57 Cua Dong Street to Ha Giang by bus+van joint ticket
From Ha Noi Full Moon Party Tour to Ha Giang by bus
From Hanoi Good Morning CB to Ha Giang by bus
From Hanoi Opera House to Ha Giang by bus
From My Dinh Bus station to Ha Giang by bus
From Nguyen Hoang Station to Ha Giang by bus
How to get from Hanoi to Ha Giang
When you want to get from Hanoi to Ha Giang, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus+van ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus+van ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 4,620,003. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 274,999.
How far is Hanoi from Ha Giang?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hanoi to Ha Giang. Your trip will be a total of 2237 miles (3599 km). The flying distance is 135 miles (216 km).
How long does it take to get from Hanoi to Ha Giang?
The travel time from Hanoi to Ha Giang can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 6 to 72 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hanoi to Ha Giang?
The cost of the trip from Hanoi to Ha Giang varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Truly Hagiang (Du lich Á châu): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 274,999 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus+van - a one-way Bus+van ticket can cost as much as VND 4,620,003.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hanoi to Ha Giang:
- Bus tickets - VND 274,999 to VND 385,000;
- Van price : VND 385,000 - VND 385,000;
- bus+van price: VND 4,620,003 - VND 4,620,003. From Hanoi to Ha Giang starting from 20:45 57 Cua Dong Street until 20:45 57 Cua Dong Street
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from VND 4,900,005 to VND 4,900,005.
How many trips per day are there between Hanoi and Ha Giang?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:45. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
- Vans from Hanoi to Ha Giang depart during the day - there are approximately 2 departures a day.
- 1 by bus+van from Hanoi to Ha Giang starting from 20:45 57 Cua Dong Street until 20:45 57 Cua Dong Street
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Hanoi to Ha Giang any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Hanoi to Ha Giang is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Hanoi to Ha Giang. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as VND 4,900,005.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for travelling from Hanoi to Ha Giang. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Hanoi to Ha Giang.
Things to remember: while travelling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Hanoi to Ha Giang
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hanoi to Ha Giang? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 79% decided to go for a bus.
- 21% opted for a van.
- 0% decided to catch a taxi.