Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba
From Hanoi CBExpress to Dao Cat Ba by Buses
From Hanoi GreenLion to Dao Cat Ba by Vans
From Hanoi SSB to Dao Cat Ba by Vans
From Hanoi SSB to Dao Cat Ba by Buses
From Gia Lam to Dao Cat Ba by Trains
From Long Bien to Dao Cat Ba by Trains
From Cat Ba Discovery Ha Noi to Dao Cat Ba by Buses
Transport types between Hanoi and Dao Cat Ba
- Flights are not avaliable
- Trains are not avaliable
- Buses are not avaliable
- Ferries are not avaliable
- Taxis are not avaliable
- Vans are not avaliable
How to get from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba
When you want to get from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Taxi+bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi+bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about USD 174.21. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as USD 10.50.
How far is Hanoi from Dao Cat Ba?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba. Your trip will be a total of 1616 miles (2599 km). The flying distance is 87 miles (139 km).
How long does it take to get from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba?
The travel time from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 3 to 52 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba?
The cost of the trip from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is FULL MOON PARTY TOUR (FULL MOON PARTY TOUR): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as USD 10.50 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as USD 174.21.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba:
- Bus tickets - USD 10.50 to USD 130.00;
- Van price : USD 13.77 - USD 14.63;
- charter+bus price: USD 23.00 - USD 155.00. From Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba starting from 06:00 Hanoi Airport until 15:00 Hanoi Airport
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from USD 141.54 to USD 174.21.
How many trips per day are there between Hanoi and Dao Cat Ba?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- 27 by charter+bus from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba starting from 06:00 Hanoi Airport until 15:00 Hanoi Airport
- Buses start plying the route from 07:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 15:00. There are 26 available bus trips every day.
- Vans from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba depart during the day - there are approximately 13 departures a day.
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as USD 141.54.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
A shared van is another means of transport for traveling from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba.
Things to remember: while traveling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hanoi to Dao Cat Ba? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 88% decided to go for a bus.
- 10% opted for a van.
- 1% decided to catch a taxi.
- 1% chosen charter+bus