From Hanoi CBExpress to Hai Phong by bus
From Hanoi SSB to Hai Phong by bus
From Hanoi Good Morning CB to Hai Phong by bus
From Cat Ba Discovery Ha Noi to Hai Phong by bus
From Opposite AEON Mall Long Bien to Hai Phong by bus
From Plaschem Tower to Quang Ninh by bus
From Sanh Noi Dia T1 to Quang Ninh by bus
From So 162 Nguyen Van Cu to Hai Phong by bus
From So 96 Nguyen Huu Huan to Hai Phong by bus
From Ha Noi Nuoc Ngam HL to Hai Phong by bus
From Hanoi Airport to Hai Phong by taxi and bus joint ticket
Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress destination reviews
How to get from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress
When you want to get from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Taxi+bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 4,047,999. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 113,260.
How far is Hanoi from Cat Ba CBExpress?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress. Your trip will be a total of 146 miles (234 km). The flying distance is 89 miles (142 km).
How long does it take to get from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress?
The travel time from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress?
The cost of the trip from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hai Au (Hải Âu): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 113,260 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a taxi - a one-way taxi ticket can cost as much as VND 4,047,999.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress:
- Bus tickets - VND 113,260 to VND 330,003;
- Train tickets - VND 151,002 to VND 151,002;
- Bus+taxi price: VND 540,001 - VND 540,001. From Hanoi to Hai Phong starting from 07:00 Hanoi Airport until 13:00 Hanoi Airport
- taxi+Bus price: VND 540,002 - VND 540,002. From Hanoi to Hai Phong starting from 07:00 Hanoi Airport until 13:00 Hanoi Airport
- Plane tickets - VND 1,455,993 to VND 3,186,120;
You can order a taxi, too - an estimated cost of the ride is from VND 1,758,354 to VND 4,047,999.
How many trips per day are there between Hanoi and Cat Ba CBExpress?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 19:40. There are 92 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 18 trains per day.
- Flights from Hanoi to Hai Phong depart during the day - there are approximately 14 departures a day.
- 7 by taxi+Bus from Hanoi to Hai Phong starting from 07:00 Hanoi Airport until 13:00 Hanoi Airport
- 1 by Bus+taxi from Hanoi to Hai Phong starting from 07:00 Hanoi Airport until 13:00 Hanoi Airport
Taxis are a good option to consider for this route, too. Book a cab to take you from Hanoi to Hai Phong any time of the day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Hanoi to Hai Phong. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is VND 1,455,993.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Hanoi to Hai Phong
Bamboo Airways, Vietnam Airlines (เวียดนาม แิอร์ไลน์)
Taking a bus from Hanoi to Hai Phong is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Catching a cab is the easiest way to get from Hanoi to Hai Phong. It allows you to tailor-make your trip, plan all the detours and see all the places you want. You can choose the type and the size of your car as well to be as comfortable as you'd like to.
Depending on the route, it might cost as much as VND 1,758,354.
Things to remember: It's a good idea to follow the route on Google Maps or any other GPS navigator.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Hanoi to Cat Ba CBExpress? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 45% decided to go for a bus.
- 22% decided to catch a taxi.
- 14% chosen Bus+taxi
- 14% chosen taxi+Bus
- 5% users enjoyed a train ride.