From Golden Mile Tower to Kedah by bus
From Golden Mile Complex to Kedah by bus
From City Plaza to Kedah by bus
From Singapore Airport (SIN) to Kedah by flight
How to get from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah
When you want to get from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Flight ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about SGD 266.03. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as SGD 64.46.
How far is Golden Mile Tower from Kedah?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah. Your trip will be a total of 498 miles (801 km). The flying distance is 411 miles (661 km).
How long does it take to get from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah?
The travel time from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 5 to 13 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah?
The cost of the trip from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is StarMart Express SG: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as SGD 64.46 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as SGD 266.03.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah:
- Bus tickets - SGD 64.00 to SGD 168.00;
- Plane tickets - SGD 266.00 to SGD 266.00;
How many trips per day are there between Golden Mile Tower and Kedah?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Singapore to Kedah depart during the day - there are approximately 14 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 17:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:15. There are 5 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Singapore to Kedah. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is SGD 266.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Singapore to Kedah
Taking a bus from Singapore to Kedah is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Golden Mile Tower to Kedah? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% decided to go for a bus.