Goa to Chennai by bus, train, flight from INR 1,503
From Goa to Chennai by Buses
From Madgaon to Chennai by Trains
From Sanverdam Chuch to Chennai by Trains
From Vasco Da Gama to Chennai by Trains
From Londa Jn to Chennai by Trains
From Dabolim Airport to Chennai by Flights
Goa to Chennai destination reviews
How to get from Goa to Chennai
When you want to get from Goa to Chennai, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about INR 7,854. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as INR 1,503.
How far is Goa from Chennai?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Goa to Chennai. Your trip will be a total of 575 miles (925 km). The flying distance is 468 miles (753 km).
How long does it take to get from Goa to Chennai?
The travel time from Goa to Chennai can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 14 to 19 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Goa to Chennai?
The cost of the trip from Goa to Chennai varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Sea Bird Tourist: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as INR 1,503 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as INR 7,854.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Goa to Chennai:
- Bus tickets - INR 1,503 to INR 1,503;
- Plane tickets - INR 4,499 to INR 7,854;
How many trips per day are there between Goa and Chennai?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Goa to Chennai depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 19:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:30. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Goa to Chennai. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is INR 4,499.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Goa to Chennai
Taking a bus from Goa to Chennai is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Goa to Chennai
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Goa to Chennai? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 users took a plane.