From Gili Trawangan Pier to Gili Islands by ferry
From Gili Trawangan Port to Lombok by ferry
From Bangsal to Lombok by bus
From Mataram to Gili Islands by bus and ferry joint ticket
How to get from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air
When you want to get from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus+ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus+ferry ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about IDR 168,755. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as IDR 56,253.
How far is Gili Trawangan from Gili Air?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air. Your trip will be a total of 77657 miles (124950 km). The flying distance is 13142 miles (21145 km).
How long does it take to get from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air?
The travel time from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 3 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air?
The cost of the trip from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Perama Tour: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as IDR 56,253 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus+ferry - a one-way Bus+ferry ticket can cost as much as IDR 168,755.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air:
- Bus tickets - IDR 56,253 to IDR 56,253;
- Bus+ferry price: IDR 168,755 - IDR 168,755. From Gili Trawangan to Gili Air starting from 07:30 Mataram until 07:30 Mataram
- Ferry tickets - IDR 220,000 to IDR 220,000.
How many trips per day are there between Gili Trawangan and Gili Air?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 07:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 09:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by Bus+ferry from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air starting from 07:30 Mataram until 07:30 Mataram
- Ferries leave from Gili Trawangan for Gili Air 1 times a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Travelling by ferry is one of the most scenic ways to get from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air as it combines transportation and sightseeing to some extent.
However, with these upsides in mind, you should still understand ferry travel is not for everyone. If you’re prone to seasickness it may be an unpleasant experience. As a rule, a ferry journey isn’t the cheapest way to travel During the high season ferry tickets might be hard to get, so you should always book in advance when possible.
Things to remember: ferry rides are dependent on weather conditions.
The most popular transport from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Gili Trawangan to Gili Air? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% decided to go for a bus.