From Penang New Asian Travel to Pahang by bus
From Penang Komtar to Pahang by bus
From Sungai Nibong to Pahang by bus
From Penang International Airport (PEN) to Ipoh by flight
How to get from George Town to Cameron Highlands
When you want to get from George Town to Cameron Highlands, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 639.50. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 39.29.
How far is George Town from Cameron Highlands?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from George Town to Cameron Highlands. Your trip will be a total of 139783 miles (224910 km). The flying distance is 75538 miles (121540 km).
How long does it take to get from George Town to Cameron Highlands?
The travel time from George Town to Cameron Highlands can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from George Town to Cameron Highlands?
The cost of the trip from George Town to Cameron Highlands varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Perak Transit Ekspres: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 39.29 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MYR 639.50.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from George Town to Cameron Highlands:
- Bus tickets - MYR 39.00 to MYR 52.00;
- Plane tickets - MYR 640.00 to MYR 640.00;
How many trips per day are there between George Town and Cameron Highlands?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from George Town to Cameron Highlands depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 13:15 - you can also take a bus as late as 15:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from George Town to Cameron Highlands. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 640.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from George Town to Cameron Highlands
Taking a bus from George Town to Cameron Highlands is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from George Town to Cameron Highlands
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from George Town to Cameron Highlands? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% decided to go for a bus.