Fukuoka to Itami Airport by bus, train, flight
From Fukuoka Airport to Osaka by flight
From Hakata Fukuoka to Osaka by train
From Fukuoka City to Osaka by bus
From Kokura Kitakyushu to Osaka by bus
How to get from Fukuoka to Itami Airport
When you want to get from Fukuoka to Itami Airport, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about JPY 24,343. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as JPY 4,296.
How far is Fukuoka from Itami Airport?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Fukuoka to Itami Airport. Your trip will be a total of 332 miles (534 km). The flying distance is 341 miles (548 km).
How long does it take to get from Fukuoka to Itami Airport?
The travel time from Fukuoka to Itami Airport can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 11 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Fukuoka to Itami Airport?
The cost of the trip from Fukuoka to Itami Airport varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Yutaka Kotsu UR3: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as JPY 4,296 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as JPY 24,343.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Fukuoka to Itami Airport:
- Bus tickets - JPY 4,296 to JPY 9,378;
- Plane tickets - JPY 9,525 to JPY 24,343;
- Train tickets - JPY 17,813 to JPY 17,813;
How many trips per day are there between Fukuoka and Itami Airport?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 20:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:15. There are 24 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Fukuoka to Osaka depart during the day - there are approximately 12 departures a day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 12 trains per day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Fukuoka to Osaka. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is JPY 9,525.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Fukuoka to Osaka
All Nippon Airways, Japan Airlines
Taking a bus from Fukuoka to Osaka is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Fukuoka to Itami Airport
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Fukuoka to Itami Airport? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.