EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal by bus, flight
From EDSA Cubao to Leyte by bus
From EDSA Cubao to Samar by bus
From Clark International Airport to Leyte by flight
From Manila Airport to Leyte by flight
EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal destination reviews
How to get from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal
When you want to get from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 5,678. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as PHP 1,915.
How far is EDSA Cubao from Tacloban New Terminal?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal. Your trip will be a total of 541 miles (870 km). The flying distance is 359 miles (577 km).
How long does it take to get from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal?
The travel time from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 24 hours.
How much does it cost to get from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal?
The cost of the trip from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Pintados: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as PHP 1,915 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as PHP 5,678.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal:
- Bus tickets - PHP 1,915 to PHP 2,319;
- Plane tickets - PHP 2,207 to PHP 5,678;
How many trips per day are there between EDSA Cubao and Tacloban New Terminal?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Manila to Leyte depart during the day - there are approximately 19 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 10:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 12:30. There are 7 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Manila to Leyte. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is PHP 2,207.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Manila to Leyte
Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Philippines AirAsia
Taking a bus from Manila to Leyte is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from EDSA Cubao to Tacloban New Terminal? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 929 decided to go for a bus.
- 71 users took a plane.