From East Point City to Macau by bus
From TST West Elements to Macau by bus
East Point City to Macau destination reviews
How to get from East Point City to Macau
When you want to get from East Point City to Macau, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Ferry. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A ferry ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about HKD 589.60. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as HKD 160.00.
How far is East Point City from Macau?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from East Point City to Macau. Your trip will be a total of 63 miles (100 km). The flying distance is 51 miles (81 km).
How long does it take to get from East Point City to Macau?
The travel time from East Point City to Macau can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 2 hours.
How much does it cost to get from East Point City to Macau?
The cost of the trip from East Point City to Macau varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Chinalink: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as HKD 160.00 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a ferry - a one-way ferry ticket can cost as much as HKD 589.60.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from East Point City to Macau:
- Bus tickets - HKD 160.00 to HKD 170.00;
- Ferry tickets - HKD 188.00 to HKD 590.00.
- train price: HKD 266.00 - HKD 266.00. From Hong Kong to Macau starting from 12:42 Shenzhen until 12:42 Shenzhen
How many trips per day are there between East Point City and Macau?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Ferries leave from Hong Kong for Macau 84 times a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:40. There are 42 available bus trips every day.
- 2 by train from Hong Kong to Macau starting from 12:42 Shenzhen until 12:42 Shenzhen
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Hong Kong to Macau is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Travelling by ferry is one of the most scenic ways to get from Hong Kong to Macau as it combines transportation and sightseeing to some extent.
However, with these upsides in mind, you should still understand ferry travel is not for everyone. If you’re prone to seasickness it may be an unpleasant experience. As a rule, a ferry journey isn’t the cheapest way to travel During the high season ferry tickets might be hard to get, so you should always book in advance when possible.
Things to remember: ferry rides are dependent on weather conditions.
The most popular transport from East Point City to Macau
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from East Point City to Macau? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 865 chosen train
- 81 users voted for a ferry ticket.
- 54 decided to go for a bus.