From Department of Land Transport to Nan by bus
From Morchit to Nan by bus
From Sombat Tour Viphavadee 13 to Nan by bus
From Don Mueang Airport (DMK) to Nan (NNT) by flight
Don Mueang Airport (DMK) to Nan (NNT) destination reviews
How to get from Don Mueang Airport to Nan
When you want to get from Don Mueang Airport to Nan, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 6,018. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 511.
How far is Don Mueang Airport from Nan?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Don Mueang Airport to Nan. Your trip will be a total of 358 miles (575 km). The flying distance is 348 miles (559 km).
How long does it take to get from Don Mueang Airport to Nan?
The travel time from Don Mueang Airport to Nan can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Don Mueang Airport to Nan?
The cost of the trip from Don Mueang Airport to Nan varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transport Co (บริษัท ขนส่ง จำกัด): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 511 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as THB 6,018.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Don Mueang Airport to Nan:
- Bus tickets - THB 511 to THB 1,024;
- Plane tickets - THB 1,157 to THB 6,018;
How many trips per day are there between Don Mueang Airport and Nan?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Don Mueang Airport to Nan depart during the day - there are approximately 9 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:50. There are 8 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Don Mueang Airport to Nan. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,157.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Don Mueang Airport to Nan
Nok Air (นกแอร์), Thai AirAsia (แอร์เอเชีย)
Taking a bus from Don Mueang Airport to Nan is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Don Mueang Airport to Nan
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Don Mueang Airport to Nan? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 88% decided to go for a bus.
- 12% users took a plane.