From Da Nang to Nghe An by train
How to get from Da Nang to Vinh
When you want to get from Da Nang to Vinh, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 1,221,004. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 330,004.
How far is Da Nang from Vinh?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Da Nang to Vinh. Your trip will be a total of 367 miles (590 km). The flying distance is 253 miles (407 km).
How long does it take to get from Da Nang to Vinh?
The travel time from Da Nang to Vinh can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 10 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Da Nang to Vinh?
The cost of the trip from Da Nang to Vinh varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hoang Long (Hoàng Long): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 330,004 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as VND 1,221,004.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Da Nang to Vinh:
- Bus tickets - VND 330,004 to VND 330,004;
- Train tickets - VND 389,001 to VND 1,221,004;
How many trips per day are there between Da Nang and Vinh?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 20 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 03:18 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:12. There are 5 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Da Nang to Nghe An is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Da Nang to Vinh
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Da Nang to Vinh? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll: