How to get from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay
When you want to get from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 1,099. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 1,099.
How far is Chiang Rai from Oudomxay?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay. Your trip will be a total of 373 miles (600 km). The flying distance is 150 miles (241 km).
How long does it take to get from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay?
The travel time from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 12 to 12 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay?
The cost of the trip from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Naga Travel (นากา ทราเวล): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 1,099 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as THB 1,099.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay:
- Bus tickets - THB 1,099 to THB 1,099;
How many trips per day are there between Chiang Rai and Oudomxay?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 12:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 12:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Chiang Rai to Oudomxay? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.