Cebu to Dumaguete Port by ferry, flight
From Cebu Pier 1 to Dumaguete by ferry+ferry joint ticket
From Mactan Cebu Airport to Dumaguete by flight
Cebu to Dumaguete Port destination reviews
How to get from Cebu to Dumaguete Port
When you want to get from Cebu to Dumaguete Port, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Ferry ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about PHP 2,209. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as PHP 1,312.
How far is Cebu from Dumaguete Port?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Cebu to Dumaguete Port. Your trip will be a total of 125 miles (200 km). The flying distance is 71 miles (113 km).
How long does it take to get from Cebu to Dumaguete Port?
The travel time from Cebu to Dumaguete Port can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 4 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Cebu to Dumaguete Port?
The cost of the trip from Cebu to Dumaguete Port varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is CebGo (CebGo): travelling by flight expect to pay as low as PHP 1,312 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as PHP 2,209.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Cebu to Dumaguete Port:
- Plane tickets - PHP 1,312 to PHP 2,209;
- ferry price: PHP 1,627 - PHP 1,627. From Cebu to Dumaguete starting from 09:20 Cebu Pier 1 until 09:20 Cebu Pier 1
How many trips per day are there between Cebu and Dumaguete Port?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Cebu to Dumaguete depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
- 2 by ferry from Cebu to Dumaguete starting from 09:20 Cebu Pier 1 until 09:20 Cebu Pier 1
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Cebu to Dumaguete. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is PHP 1,312.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Cebu to Dumaguete
The most popular transport from Cebu to Dumaguete Port
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Cebu to Dumaguete Port? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 873 chosen ferry
- 127 users took a plane.