From Cat Ba HoangLong to Hanoi by bus
From Cat Ba SSB to Hanoi by bus
From Cat Ba CBExpress to Hanoi by bus
From Cat Ba Discovery Cat Ba to Hanoi by bus
From Cat Ba Goodmorning CB to Hanoi by bus
From Cat Ba Goodmorning CB to Noi Bai Airport by bus and taxi joint ticket
From Ha Long SSB to Hanoi by van
From Nui Ngoc to Hanoi by bus
From Nui Ngoc to Ho Chi Minh by bus
From KFC Ha Long to Hanoi by bus
Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi destination reviews
How to get from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi
When you want to get from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus+taxi ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus+taxi ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 420,006. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 252,998.
How far is Cat Ba Pier from Hanoi?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi. Your trip will be a total of 109 miles (174 km). The flying distance is 84 miles (134 km).
How long does it take to get from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi?
The travel time from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 4 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi?
The cost of the trip from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Cat Ba Discovery (Cat Ba Discovery Co Ltd): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 252,998 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus+taxi - a one-way Bus+taxi ticket can cost as much as VND 420,006.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi:
- Bus tickets - VND 252,998 to VND 330,009;
- Van price : VND 297,009 - VND 297,009;
- Bus+taxi price: VND 420,006 - VND 420,006. From Hai Phong to Hanoi starting from 09:00 Cat Ba Goodmorning CB until 15:30 Cat Ba Goodmorning CB
How many trips per day are there between Cat Ba Pier and Hanoi?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:50 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:15. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
- 1 by Bus+taxi from Hai Phong to Hanoi starting from 09:00 Cat Ba Goodmorning CB until 15:30 Cat Ba Goodmorning CB
- Vans from Hai Phong to Hanoi depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Hai Phong to Hanoi is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
A shared van is another means of transport for traveling from Hai Phong to Hanoi. As far as travel time is concerned, it’s basically equal to a taxi ride, while price-wise it’s way more affordable. The majority of tourists book a van online in advance.
Sometimes, when trains or buses aren’t available, a van is your only way to get from Hai Phong to Hanoi.
Things to remember: while traveling by van, you might not have as much space for luggage as you would on a train or a plane. It’s a good idea to pack only the most useful things for a van trip and put them in a backpack that will be easy to carry around.
The most popular transport from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Cat Ba Pier to Hanoi? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 82% decided to go for a bus.
- 17% chosen Bus+taxi
- 1% opted for a van.