From Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur by bus
From Ipoh Airport (IPH) to Kuala Lumpur (KUL) by flight
How to get from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur
When you want to get from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 457.65. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 46.19.
How far is Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur. Your trip will be a total of 153 miles (245 km). The flying distance is 95 miles (152 km).
How long does it take to get from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur?
The travel time from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur?
The cost of the trip from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Unititi Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 46.19 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MYR 457.65.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur:
- Bus tickets - MYR 46.00 to MYR 46.00;
- Plane tickets - MYR 458.00 to MYR 458.00;
How many trips per day are there between Cameron Highlands and Kuala Lumpur?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 08:45 - you can also take a bus as late as 16:00. There are 8 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur depart during the day - there are approximately 2 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 458.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur
Taking a bus from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Cameron Highlands to Kuala Lumpur? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 100% decided to go for a bus.