From Penang New Asian Travel to Singapore by Buses
From Butterworth to Singapore by Trains
From Butterworth to Singapore by Buses
From Bukit Mertajam to Singapore by Buses
From Sungai Nibong to Singapore by Buses
From Penang International Airport to Singapore by Flights
How to get from Butterworth to Singapore
When you want to get from Butterworth to Singapore, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about MYR 938.37. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as MYR 72.00.
How far is Butterworth from Singapore?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Butterworth to Singapore. Your trip will be a total of 448 miles (720 km). The flying distance is 375 miles (603 km).
How long does it take to get from Butterworth to Singapore?
The travel time from Butterworth to Singapore can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 13 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Butterworth to Singapore?
The cost of the trip from Butterworth to Singapore varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is StarMart Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as MYR 72.00 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as MYR 938.37.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Butterworth to Singapore:
- Bus tickets - MYR 72.00 to MYR 97.00;
- Plane tickets - MYR 97.00 to MYR 938.00;
- train price: MYR 121.00 - MYR 121.00. From Butterworth to Singapore starting from 07:30 Butterworth until 07:30 Butterworth
How many trips per day are there between Butterworth and Singapore?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Butterworth to Singapore depart during the day - there are approximately 26 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:30. There are 7 available bus trips every day.
- 3 by train from Butterworth to Singapore starting from 07:30 Butterworth until 07:30 Butterworth
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Butterworth to Singapore. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is MYR 97.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Butterworth to Singapore
AirAsia (AirAsia), Jetstar Asia, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Tiger Airways
Taking a bus from Butterworth to Singapore is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Butterworth to Singapore
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Butterworth to Singapore? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 566 chosen train
- 387 decided to go for a bus.
- 47 users took a plane.