From Apple Tree Creek to Brisbane by bus
From Bundaberg to Brisbane by train
From Bundaberg to Brisbane by bus
From Childers to Brisbane by bus
From Bundaberg Airport (BDB) to Brisbane (BNE) by flight
How to get from Bundaberg to Brisbane
When you want to get from Bundaberg to Brisbane, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about AUD 274.66. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a train as a train ticket costs as low as AUD 75.66.
How far is Bundaberg from Brisbane?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bundaberg to Brisbane. Your trip will be a total of 214 miles (344 km). The flying distance is 179 miles (288 km).
How long does it take to get from Bundaberg to Brisbane?
The travel time from Bundaberg to Brisbane can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 5 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bundaberg to Brisbane?
The cost of the trip from Bundaberg to Brisbane varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Queensland Rail: travelling by train expect to pay as low as AUD 75.66 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as AUD 274.66.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bundaberg to Brisbane:
- Train tickets - AUD 76.00 to AUD 98.00;
- Bus tickets - AUD 98.00 to AUD 103.00;
- Plane tickets - AUD 275.00 to AUD 275.00;
How many trips per day are there between Bundaberg and Brisbane?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:25 - you can also take a bus as late as 07:40. There are 3 available bus trips every day.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 2 trains per day.
- Flights from Bundaberg to Brisbane depart during the day - there are approximately 1 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bundaberg to Brisbane. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is AUD 275.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bundaberg to Brisbane
Taking a bus from Bundaberg to Brisbane is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Bundaberg to Brisbane
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bundaberg to Brisbane? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 84% users enjoyed a train ride.
- 16% decided to go for a bus.