From Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands by Buses
From Golden Mile Tower to Cameron Highlands by Buses
From Golden Mile Complex to Cameron Highlands by Buses
From Johor Airport to Cameron Highlands by Flights
How to get from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands
When you want to get from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about SGD 62.19. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a flight as a flight ticket costs as low as SGD 43.02.
How far is Boon Lay from Cameron Highlands?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands. Your trip will be a total of 306 miles (492 km). The flying distance is 270 miles (434 km).
How long does it take to get from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands?
The travel time from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 1 to 10 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands?
The cost of the trip from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Malindo Air: travelling by flight expect to pay as low as SGD 43.02 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as SGD 62.19.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands:
- Plane tickets - SGD 42.90 to SGD 62.04;
- Bus tickets - SGD 57.75 to SGD 60.06;
How many trips per day are there between Boon Lay and Cameron Highlands?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 21:45 - you can also take a bus as late as 23:00. There are 5 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Singapore to Pahang depart during the day - there are approximately 4 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Singapore to Pahang. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is SGD 42.90.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Singapore to Pahang
AirAsia (AirAsia), Malindo Air
Taking a bus from Singapore to Pahang is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Boon Lay to Cameron Highlands? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.