From Mui Ne Hanh Cafe to Da Nang by bus
From Phan Thiet HanhCafe to Da Nang by bus
From Binh Thuan to Da Nang by train
Binh Thuan to Da Nang destination reviews
How to get from Binh Thuan to Da Nang
When you want to get from Binh Thuan to Da Nang, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Train. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about VND 1,907,002. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as VND 440,002.
How far is Binh Thuan from Da Nang?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Binh Thuan to Da Nang. Your trip will be a total of 498 miles (800 km). The flying distance is 354 miles (568 km).
How long does it take to get from Binh Thuan to Da Nang?
The travel time from Binh Thuan to Da Nang can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 13 to 16 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Binh Thuan to Da Nang?
The cost of the trip from Binh Thuan to Da Nang varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Hanh Cafe (Hanh Cafe): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as VND 440,002 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as VND 1,907,002.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Binh Thuan to Da Nang:
- Bus tickets - VND 440,002 to VND 440,002;
- Train tickets - VND 565,004 to VND 1,907,002;
How many trips per day are there between Binh Thuan and Da Nang?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 19 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 13:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 13:00. There are 1 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Binh Thuan to Da Nang is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Binh Thuan to Da Nang
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Binh Thuan to Da Nang? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 998 users enjoyed a train ride.
- 2 decided to go for a bus.