Special icons you can find in results:
Instant - Instant confirmation eTicket - You can board by showing ticket from your phone
From Berlin Central Bus Station to Frankfurt by Buses
From Berlin Tegel Airport to Frankfurt by Flights
Transport types between Berlin and Frankfurt
How to get from Berlin to Frankfurt
When you want to get from Berlin to Frankfurt, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about EUR 105.06. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as EUR 5.36.
How far is Berlin from Frankfurt?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Berlin to Frankfurt. Your trip will be a total of 348 miles (559 km). The flying distance is 376 miles (604 km).
How long does it take to get from Berlin to Frankfurt?
The travel time from Berlin to Frankfurt can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 27 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Berlin to Frankfurt?
The cost of the trip from Berlin to Frankfurt varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Eurolines SA (Eurolines SA): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as EUR 5.36 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as EUR 105.06.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Berlin to Frankfurt:
- Bus tickets - EUR 5.00 to EUR 5.00;
- Plane tickets - EUR 82.00 to EUR 105.00;
How many trips per day are there between Berlin and Frankfurt?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Berlin to Frankfurt depart during the day - there are approximately 26 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 19:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:00. There are 2 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Berlin to Frankfurt. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is EUR 82.00.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Berlin to Frankfurt
Taking a bus from Berlin to Frankfurt is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Berlin to Frankfurt
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Berlin to Frankfurt? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.