Bangkok to Yala
How to get from Bangkok to Yala
When you want to get from Bangkok to Yala, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Train ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A train ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 1,192. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 869.
How far is Bangkok from Yala?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bangkok to Yala. Your trip will be a total of 670 miles (1077 km). The flying distance is 500 miles (804 km).
How long does it take to get from Bangkok to Yala?
The travel time from Bangkok to Yala can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 16 to 20 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bangkok to Yala?
The cost of the trip from Bangkok to Yala varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Siam Lane Tour (สยามเดินรถ): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 869 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a train - a one-way train ticket can cost as much as THB 1,192.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bangkok to Yala:
- Bus tickets - THB 869 to THB 1,011;
- Train tickets - THB 872 to THB 1,192;
How many trips per day are there between Bangkok and Yala?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Trains always run on a set schedule - there are 5 trains per day.
- Buses start plying the route from 15:30 - you can also take a bus as late as 17:40. There are 3 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Bangkok to Yala is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
Things to remember while choosing a train ticket:
Consider everything carefully while choosing the class of your train travel. In most cases, the second class is comfortable enough – it features 2 or 4 berths in each compartment and is often air-conditioned.
If you’re in for a premium experience, consider getting a first class ticket. The price of first class tickets may include Wifi, and a choice of snacks and drinks.
The most popular transport from Bangkok to Yala
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bangkok to Yala? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.