How to get from Bangkok to Uttaradit
When you want to get from Bangkok to Uttaradit, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Bus. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A Bus ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 365. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 365.
How far is Bangkok from Uttaradit?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bangkok to Uttaradit. Your trip will be a total of 249 miles (400 km). The flying distance is 270 miles (434 km).
How long does it take to get from Bangkok to Uttaradit?
The travel time from Bangkok to Uttaradit can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 8 to 8 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bangkok to Uttaradit?
The cost of the trip from Bangkok to Uttaradit varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transport Co (บริษัท ขนส่ง จำกัด): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 365 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a Bus - a one-way Bus ticket can cost as much as THB 365.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bangkok to Uttaradit:
- Bus tickets - THB 365 to THB 365;
How many trips per day are there between Bangkok and Uttaradit?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 06:10 - you can also take a bus as late as 20:00. There are 3 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Taking a bus from Bangkok to Uttaradit is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Bangkok to Uttaradit
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bangkok to Uttaradit? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 1000 decided to go for a bus.