From Department of Land Transport to Phrae by bus
From Morchit to Phrae by bus
From Sombat Tour Viphavadee 13 to Phrae by bus
How to get from Bangkok to Phrae
When you want to get from Bangkok to Phrae, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 1,999. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 388.
How far is Bangkok from Phrae?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bangkok to Phrae. Your trip will be a total of 349 miles (561 km). The flying distance is 306 miles (491 km).
How long does it take to get from Bangkok to Phrae?
The travel time from Bangkok to Phrae can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 9 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bangkok to Phrae?
The cost of the trip from Bangkok to Phrae varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Transport Co (บริษัท ขนส่ง จำกัด): travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 388 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as THB 1,999.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bangkok to Phrae:
- Bus tickets - THB 388 to THB 653;
- Plane tickets - THB 1,999 to THB 1,999;
How many trips per day are there between Bangkok and Phrae?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Buses start plying the route from 09:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 21:05. There are 11 available bus trips every day.
- Flights from Bangkok to Phrae depart during the day - there are approximately 2 departures a day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bangkok to Phrae. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 1,999.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bangkok to Phrae
Nok Air (นกแอร์)
Taking a bus from Bangkok to Phrae is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Bangkok to Phrae
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bangkok to Phrae? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 87% decided to go for a bus.
- 13% users took a plane.