From Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham by Buses
From Khao San Travel Mart to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham by Buses
From Suvarnabhumi Airport to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham by Flights
From Don Mueang Airport to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham by Flights
Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham destination reviews
How to get from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham
When you want to get from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham, you have a few options to consider. Traveling between these destinations is possible by different means of transport:
If you’re looking for a quick trip, it’s recommended that you use Flight. However, if you’d rather take your time with a slower, more affordable travel option, you can book a Bus ticket.
The cost of travel will depend on the means of transport you choose for your trip. A flight ticket is the most expensive option - it will cost you about THB 7,357. If you want to save on transportation, it’s better to take a bus as a bus ticket costs as low as THB 948.
How far is Bangkok from Phnom Penh Virak Buntham?
If you’re traveling by land, it’s important to know the distance from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham. Your trip will be a total of 529 miles (850 km). The flying distance is 342 miles (549 km).
How long does it take to get from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham?
The travel time from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham can vary depending on the mode of transportation you choose. All things considered, the whole journey should take from 2 to 17 hours.
How much does it cost to get from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham?
The cost of the trip from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham varies according to what means of transport you choose for your journey. The most affordable operator is Virak Buntham Express: travelling by bus expect to pay as low as THB 948 for your ticket.
However, if you’re after more upscale travel . The most expensive variant is to opt for a flight - a one-way flight ticket can cost as much as THB 7,357.
Here is a chart of the average ticket prices and transportation options available from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham:
- Bus tickets - THB 948 to THB 1,253;
- Plane tickets - THB 3,412 to THB 7,357;
How many trips per day are there between Bangkok and Phnom Penh Virak Buntham?
Depending on your choice of transportation, the number of daily trips varies.
- Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh depart during the day - there are approximately 5 departures a day.
- Buses start plying the route from 01:00 - you can also take a bus as late as 09:00. There are 4 available bus trips every day.
Which means of transport is the best for the route?
Traveling by plane is the fastest way to get from Bangkok to Phnom Penh. While it’s often the most expensive option, tool, occasionally you can grab promotional tickets for more or less the price of a train or a ferry ticket. Normally, the minimum you need to pay for a Plane ticket is THB 3,412.
Things to remember before boarding a plane:
- It’s recommended to book a ticket in advance and check-in online. This way, you can save over 2 hours at the airport, and if your seat selection is on a first come first served basis you will have more options to choose from.
- Getting through security checks may take some time - it’s recommended to get to the airport at least 1.5 hours in advance.
Airlines flying from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
Thai Airways, Thai Smile (ไทยสมายล์)
Taking a bus from Bangkok to Phnom Penh is cheaper than flying. Quite often, a long-distance bus is the cheapest transportation option. Buses normally make bathroom and/or lunch stops along the way.
Things to remember before opting for a bus ride:
- If possible, make sure to choose higher-class buses for a more comfortable travel experience. Such buses often have an air conditioning system, soft reclining seats, Wi-Fi, bathrooms, etc.
- As with plane tickets, buses are better booked in advance so that you can secure a good seat.
- While booking a bus, keep in mind that delays are possible. Yet it still pays to get to the bus station at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
The most popular transport from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham
How to choose the most convenient way of travel from Bangkok to Phnom Penh Virak Buntham? In order to make your choice of transportation easier, we asked 1000 users to range their preferences for this route. Here are the results of the poll:
- 990 users took a plane.
- 10 decided to go for a bus.